Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Finally - A good couple of runs!

It has been 2 1/2 weeks since the Las Vegas marathon and my 5th in the last year. Speaking of the 5th in the last year, a guy that was riding on the bus to the start of the LV marathon was running his 4th in 4 weeks and he was 60, so what am I complaining about.

Anyway, it took me a couple of weeks to re-adjust to some decent running. I had a cold, started a new job with a new routine, and had just run a marathon. Just yesterday and today, I had a couple of decent 5 milers and have run the last 5 of 6 days. Being closer to home with my new job, I can now run in the wonderful rural area of Millstone in the morning instead of concrete haven of New York City.

I am still contemplating running Cleveland in May. I think I should but my body needs convinced!!

No comments: